… or better said public toy-projects.
open-source technology that enables better ways to get and use information on the Web. It let people run and create light-weight on-top-of-Web applications and share them with others.
LumberJaczk is built on Firefox browser and feature rich Mozilla code-base.
In May 2007, the project was acquired by Lixto software GmbH.
Feature rich XPath generator, editor, inspector, and simple web extraction tool. XPather is a Firefox extension.
A Ruby library for dead-easy manipulation with crontab.
A simple but powerful photo album generator that works with directories and files. No database. Ruby. Command line.
The author of this project is Ondrej Jaura. Me be just a humble contributor.
- XPather 1.4 on Firefox 3
- Easy cron scheduling in Ruby.
- Rhotoalbum - a ruby photo album generator
- Acquisition of LumberJaczk Technologies
- JSSh for Firefox on Linux (because Firewatir loves it)
- Subversion: move, migrate, split
- Installation of Subversion on Ubuntu, with Apache, SSL, and BasicAuth.
- XPather 1.3 on Firefox 2.0
- New Version of XPather 1.1
- On-top-of-Web Applications’ Address: lumberjaczk.org