Oh yes, since FF 3 beta 4, the DOMinspector is not anymore distributed with FF. You need to install it as a separate extension.
Oh, XPather has always been just a small development-utility toy-project, though it helps (a lot?). Anyway, the facts are inspiring: 2,5 year old; 58000 downloads; very positive feedback; $7 donations (+5 empty promises); $27 adsense. The mission: contribution to public successful. Isn’t it? ;)
- XPather 1.4 on Firefox 3
- Easy cron scheduling in Ruby.
- Rhotoalbum - a ruby photo album generator
- Acquisition of LumberJaczk Technologies
- JSSh for Firefox on Linux (because Firewatir loves it)
- Subversion: move, migrate, split
- Installation of Subversion on Ubuntu, with Apache, SSL, and BasicAuth.
- XPather 1.3 on Firefox 2.0
- New Version of XPather 1.1
- On-top-of-Web Applications’ Address: lumberjaczk.org