A new update of XPather compatible with Firefox 2.0 is out. (Oct 27 2006). Additionally it contains some new features and bugfixes, e.g. auto-expansion of DOM tree for multiple XPath results. Check out the complete changelog for details.
- XPather 1.4 on Firefox 3
- Easy cron scheduling in Ruby.
- Rhotoalbum - a ruby photo album generator
- Acquisition of LumberJaczk Technologies
- JSSh for Firefox on Linux (because Firewatir loves it)
- Subversion: move, migrate, split
- Installation of Subversion on Ubuntu, with Apache, SSL, and BasicAuth.
- XPather 1.3 on Firefox 2.0
- New Version of XPather 1.1
- On-top-of-Web Applications’ Address: lumberjaczk.org